quarta-feira, 30 de julho de 2008

[Musicalidade] - Eu Vou Achar "Outra Você"


"It's really overyou made your stand
you got me cryin'as was your plan
But my loneliness is through
I'm gonna find another you
you take your sweaters
you take your time
you might have your reasons
but you will never have my rhymes
I'm gonna sing my way away from blue
Then I'm gonna find another you
See, when I was your lover
No one else would do
And if I'm foreced to find anohter
I hope she looks like you
and she's nicer too
So go on baby
make your little get away
my pride will keep me company
and you jsut gave yours all awayoh,
now im gonna dress myself
for two
once for me once for someone new
I'm gonna do some things you wouldn't let me do
I'm gonna find another you..."
(John Mayer)

Porque ganhei essa música hoje. Que delícia de ouvir!! Alimentou minha alma hoje :)
Ow Bia (Bianca) como vc ilumina meu mundo e o deixa ainda mais colorido.
Eu amo música e vindo de você, é sempre tão imensamente bem-vida.
Apenas queria deixar um pouco de nós aqui.
Beijo Grande no seu lindo coração.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Wondеrful post! Wе аre linking to thіs
ρarticularly gгeat аrticlе on our site.
Кeep up the great writing.

Vіsit mу homepаge ... tens machine
my website > tens Units